Thank you for your participation in the spring 2017 events!
All members of Early Learning Regional Coalitions, as well as all library and community partners, were invited to these events in Olympia. For resources from the events, please review the information below, or email Holly Wyrwich, firstname.lastname@example.org.
9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 2: Advocacy Day
Capitol Campus: Pritchard Building, Washington Room
- Advocacy training in the morning, followed by scheduled meetings with legislators and legislative staff
- Agenda and other resources
- Video: Shared Values from Early Learning Advocacy Day 2017
- Video: Advocacy Day 2017
- Video: Lifting Voices of Those Closest to Our Kids
5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 2: Reception
The Boeing House, Olympia
- Thrive-hosted a reception for coalitions and legislators
9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 3: Statewide meeting
Hilton Garden Inn, 2101 Henderson Park Lane SE, Olympia
Thrive Washington will reimburse travel for up to five members of each coalition to attend all events. Please reference the Thrive reimbursement policy for more information.
Questions? Email Holly Wyrwich: