The merger of Thrive by Five Washington and the Foundation for Early Learning is complete!
Today, we become one. And we are confident that this union of two of the state’s key early learning organizations will better serve Washington’s youngest children and their families.
Together, we will create a single, highly competent, deeply experienced, effective and sustainable statewide organization, embracing a unified vision. Together, we will do so much more than we could ever do on our own. Together, we see great opportunity:
- We will strengthen and expand our leadership role in shaping and implementing the Early Learning Plan, taking full advantage of the innovation and momentum around early learning in Washington state and throughout the country.
- We believe in the work we started independently, and we know that our work, the early learning field, and children and families will significantly benefit from our clarified role and our collective efforts and expertise.
- We are excited to grow and deepen our partnerships with communities and state level organizations, so that more families, wherever they live, get what they need to give their young children a great start in school and life.
- We will intensify our commitment and efforts to support and create more high-quality services for children, families and communities that are considered at-risk or furthest from opportunity.
- We will accelerate the state’s early learning movement, so that every community understands the importance of early learning and is ultimately committed to delivering a comprehensive, high-quality early learning environment that benefits every child and family.
Sounds amazing, right? It will be.